Coronavirus (COVID-19) - advice and information
Due to the current coronavirus (COVID-19) outbreak, non-critical functions have been temporarily withdrawn. The only services currently running at the Live Well Centre are CGL (Change, Grow, Live) and Virgin Sexual Health (appointments only).
Here at The Live Well Centre health and wellbeing is our priority, so we've implemented the following measures to keep everyone safe:
- hand sanitising units on each floor
- social distancing markers and queuing guidance
- trained infection, prevention and control champions working throughout the building
- anti-bacterial wipes and tissues provided for your use
- increased cleaning schedule
- maximum occupancy signs on all doors to prevent crowding
- signage to help you navigate safely once in the building
- if you're in the vulnerable group and need to minimise the amount of time you're in the centre, we've assigned a special room on the ground floor, so you do not have to travel through the building
If you need further information about which services are currently running, or how we can help with any problems, please call 01642 727 590 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We also have a list of local support services which are still running.
We'd like to take this opportunity to thank all the organisations, proprietors of Dundas, and management for their continued assistance in keeping the people of Middlesbrough safe.
Getting medical advice and help
NHS 111 has an online coronavirus service that can tell you if you need medical help and advise you what to do.
Use this service if:
you think you might have coronavirus
in the last 14 days you've been to a country or area with a high risk of coronavirus – see coronavirus advice for travellers and a list of high risk countries on nhs.uk
you've been in close contact with someone with coronavirus
Do not go to a GP surgery, pharmacy, health facility (such as The Live Well Centre) or hospital. Stay indoors and avoid close contact with other people. Call 111 if you need to speak to someone.
Further information and details of how to self-isolate are available on nhs.uk.
The Live Well Centre is a unique wellbeing hub in Middlesbrough. We offer a wide range of support to people who want to lead healthier and happier lives.